If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Adidas Originals Womens 3 Stripes Skirt Skirt
- Aehoor Autumn Winter Womens Collarless Ultralight Down Jacket Parker 90% Duck Down
- BB Dakota Womens Five Starts for You Blouse Blouse
- bluee Straight Jeans Female New Version of The Loose Fall Feeling Wide Leg Pants Curling High Waist Slimming Trousers Curling Straight Jeans Denim Pants Long 93cm (color bluee, Size 28 L)
- CLAYTON Womens Payton Dress Casual Dress
- DIVINE LIGHT Womens Autumn Winter Long Sleeve Hoodie Sweatshirts Drawstring Open Hearted Hoodie
- Festive Navratri Diwali Wedding Ethnic Designer Silk Satin Saree Sari with Embroidery Indian Muslim 7225 7
- Halston Heritage Womens Sleeveless Cape Dress Cocktail Dress
- Zimase Women Trench Baggy Wool Blend Belt Casual Leisure Pea Coat
- HITSAN 4XL 5XL Plus Size Casual Tracksuit for Women Zip Hoodie and Pants Set 2 pcs Set Ladies Slim Two Piece Sporting Suits Set bluee Black 4XL
- Jujube red The small cat Winter Coat Women Genuine Leather Jacket Parka 2018 Plus Size Warm Thick Duck Down Coats
- Lavender Vantexi Women's Elegant Lace Tulle Prom Ball Gown Quinceanera Dresses
- Max Studio Womens Flared Sleeve Stretch Lace Dress Dress
- New Womens Genuine Sheep Leather Slim Fit Biker Jacket LFW381
- orange Caissen Women's Short Beaded Sheer Crew Neck Rhinestones Tulle Prom Dress Open Back with Zipper Party Wear Ball Gown
- Purple Wanshaqin Women's Mermaid Slim Fishtail BoatNeck Evening Gown Bridesmaid Dress for Wedding Party
- Sanctuary Women's Saige ReleasedHem Skinny Jeans, Ava Paint
- Speedo Womens Fit Laneback One Piece Bathing Suit
- Unastar Women Lace Elegent Medieval Victorian Premium Evening Dresses
- Wine red Women's Wedding Dress Women Wedding Dress Off Shoulder Bridal Dresses V Neck Sweetheart Floor Length Bride Dress Maxi Long Evening Prom Dress ALine Satin Formal Gown Ball Gowns Evening Dress
- Women's Wallet RFID Blocking Large Capacity Leather Clutch Long Wallet Card Holder with Wrist Strap Women's Wallet Has A Lot of Card Slots Gifts for Women and Girls (color Brown)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.