If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- PilotageAuto Patchwork Ruffles Women's Dresses Female Lapel Long Sleeve Hit colors Midi Dress
- Red ZLQQ Women's Halter VNeck Backless Prom Dresses Long Side Slit Evening Formal Party Gown
- Skull Pattern Leather Corselet Plus Size Waist Trainer Corset Gothic Sexy
- THE NORTH FACE Women's Apex Nimble Hoodie
- Trina Turk Womens Document Tassel Detail Tank Top Blouse
- West End Irish Cable Knit Wool Waterfall Cardigan
- Xscape Womens Long Open Back Dress Formal Dress
- 140 Pieces Fashion Jewelry Keyring Keychain Door Car Key Tag Ring Chain Supplier Supply Wholesale Bulk Lots X2MW6 Broadsword Broad Sword
- ANGVNS Women Knee Length Tulle Bridesmaid Wedding Party Cocktail Dress Gown
- Beilite Lace Beaded Homecoming Dress Open Back Short Prom Dress
- BTTB Fashion Autumn and Winter Women Loose Long Sleeves Woolen Jacket
- Cosabella Women's Ceylon LR Thong New
- Democracy Womens Ab Solution High Rise, Lace Hem Pant Jeans
- ExOfficio Women's Basilica Lightweight WideLeg Pants
- Green Apple Womens Active 33 Stretch Bamboo Fitted Bootcut Yoga Pant S, M, L,
- Ivanka Trump Womens Novelty Knit Tie Sleeve Top
- Joseph Ribkoff Chevron Print Pallazzo Pant Style 183637
- LES POULETTES Women 100% Cachemire Oversize Sweater Fuchsia
- Mavis Laven Womens 3 4 Bell Sleeve Slim Fit Crew Neck Lace Sheath Dress
- New Le Miel Ziptop 3 Compartment Structured Tote w Strap + Wallet
- Pink OGNEE Women Bathing Suit Two Piece Swimsuit Ruffled Flounce High Waisted Bikini Swimwear
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.